Leader in non-proprietary elevator systems.
We are looking for one strong candidate to help us in the GTA for new residential elevator sales.
We are looking for somone with experience selling into the custom home market place.
This is a key member of our residential elevator team.
Responsible for building up our business in the private residential elevator market in the GTA. Will be experience in the custom home market place in the greater Toronto area.
We sell only real home elevators with automatic doors. Something unique in the marketplace.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Contacting and working with home builders, custom home architectural firms. , and/or owners in integrating our product into their projects.
- Maintaining strong customer relationships. Be an expert in your market place and know all of the players in your area.
- review jobs and put in for quoting by building relationships early on in the job process. Weekly review of available lead sources
- Presents bids to customers. Be able to talk effectively about the technical aspects and benefits of our elevator systems.
- Ensure all information in entered into the CRM to ensure timely customer follow-ups .
- must be able to read and understand drawings
We are looking for you if :
Must be a self starter who believes in constant contact with all lead sources. From architects, engineers, general contractors, construction associations, any and all lead sources.
Works well in a team. But also alone.
Must be out daily on job sites making relationships. This is NOT an office position.
Already has connections in the custom home market place. While it would be a plus to have experience selling residential elevators. Selling and having experience in the the custom home marketplace is very important.
Experience with Linkdn, and other social networking selling techniques.
Great with a computer , CRM, MS office. Must be able to leverage technology to sell.
- sales: 3 years (required)
- selling to custom home builders: 1 year (required)
- elevator: 1 year (preferred)
Vehicle, Fair base compensation. We do not cap our incentive structure.
For the right person who is willing to put in the work this job will easily pay over 125k a year.
- Company car
- Dental care
Supplemental pay types:
- Commission pay
Work from home , remote teleconferences when available
Offer ended on October 31, 2022